Concerns about aviation safety
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is responsible for regulating and overseeing the maintenance, enhancement and promotion of civil aviation safety in Australia (and in relation to the operation of Australian carriers overseas). CASA welcomes complaints about matters affecting aviation safety. These may include, but are not limited to:
- the safe operation of aircraft
- flight crew qualifications and competence
- aerodromes and air traffic control
- aircraft maintenance
- aviation training
- issues concerning operating certificates and licences
- drug and alcohol testing
- medical standards and fitness
- dangerous goods
or any other matter that may have implications for aviation safety.
If you want to report a matter affecting aviation safety, contact safetyreport [at] casa.gov.au or phone CASA on 1800 074 737.